Our fifth wheel and the truck

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Change of Continent



Hey y'all

I put so many amazing, spectacular, beautiful photos on my blog from America that I thought I would show you another one in West Australia. I put one on of our son Bryce in Esperance some time ago.

This one is of a place called Turquoise Bay near Exmouth. Bryce and two of his friends from Connecticut went on a 'road trip' to Monkey Mia (there are no monkeys there) and Exmouth last week to celebrate the end of uni for the year.

Please ignore the long, hairy legs - they belong to Bryce!

Turquoise Bay is a beautiful spot. You get in the water with mask, snorkel and fins on the south side of the bay and just float and the current will take you to the north side with only minor adjustments with the fins. The fish and corals are spectacular. We were there some years ago.

Just a little piece of another amazing country!

Cheers till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment