Our fifth wheel and the truck

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Countdown (well it will be starting soon)

Norm has finally done it!!! He has less than 50 work days left before he finishes. Tonight he came home from his LAST EVER parent night!!!

We are now in the process of narrowing down the quotes on our fifth wheeler. We are looking at one in Akron, Ohio and one in Hooks, Texas. Wherever we can get the best deal with the minimum of effort in getting it. I am hopeful that we will settle this before we leave. There seems to be a lot of F250's around but not many of the wheeler that we want.

At this time I need to spend some time with number two son to make sure he is capable of looking after himself!!! I know mission impossible!!!!

I have a suitcase out and am actually starting to put 'stuff' into it just to get it out of the way.

When we get to 100 days I am going to start a countdown!! 115 days today but who is counting????!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment