Our fifth wheel and the truck

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Visa Success

You ripper!!!!! We went to the consulate today with all this documentation that they just might need! Evidence of this and that and the other thing and guess what.....? They didn't ask for anything - AT ALL! Just chatted with us about our plans and where we were going. It was so easy!
We were supposed to be there 1/2 an hour before our interview. Got there 20 minutes before the 1/2 hour but hardly had to wait and in fact we were in and out before our 10.20am interview time.
The gentleman indicated that we should get our visas in the post tomorrow or at the latest Monday. This means that when we go to the Travel Expo this weekend we can actually book flights and an Alaska Cruise.
Yesterday I had a meeting with my director and told her that we are planning on retiring so now I guess I am past the point of no return.
I am getting just a little excited. Huge understatement that!!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment